Saturday, March 20, 2010

PLAY

We turned our breakfast room into a playroom for Abbott last weekend with Nana's help!! Abbott loves it!( she told us)
 
I bought this book shelf in Hot Springs last year. Got the bins from Target ($6.99) a steal!! The little plaques at the bottom are painted with chalkboard paint so you can label the bins!
 We painted the canvas and then rubbed it with stain. Those were plain white letters from Hobby Lobby of course, that I painted then stained and attached them to the canvas and waalaa.....
More fun letters from HL that I painted and put on a canvas.....
Painted chalkboard paint on the wall and hung a frame over it! Mer was the brains behind this idea!
Turned out so cute!
 Little tin sign ($3 bucks) at HL, hung it over a canvas that I painted. I also bought one that says "his" just in case it's needed later in life!
 Found this sweet little "happy" sign and couldn't resist it! If you had to describe Abbott in one word it would be a BIG red HAPPY!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous, love every bit of it!

Mer said...

I don't know if I'm more excited that you blogged more frequently than 3 months apart or you have a play room! The girls keep talkin' about the chalk board...and garrett is still screaming.."ABBOTT""..we'll be over real soon:) Looks great!