Monday, March 22, 2010

Home Again:)

Abbott and I headed home to Crossett a few weeks ago when Adam was in Montana visiting Uncle Charlie. I love being in Mom and Dad's house. I love the smell, the look, and the comfort of being where I grew up. Yes....I am such a sap when it comes to memories of growing up. I think it's sweet that Abbott can sleep in my room in "Our Crib". It has now been used by Hud, Mer, Mason,Me and 9 grandchildren:)
    We spent precious time with Memaw and Granddad. Anyone who knows my Grandparents, knows that they are truly the most loving, loyal, giving, and devoted people you will ever want to meet. I am so blessed to have them in our lives and so thankful that Abbott gets to spend time with them. In my job I see so many people who have no one to take care of them. They will be in the hospital for weeks without one visitor. This breaks my heart and I am constantly reminded of how blessed Adam and I are to have such amazing families. Mom and I were able to spend a whole week together. I love how much she loves Abbott (and 8 other little beings:) Anna Kate kept close tabs on Abbott. She is such a "little Mom" she wanted to be with her every second! It was precious. Grace was still figuring her out considering that Abbott pulled her hair and tugged on her every time she could get close enough. We went on several walks with Aunt Amber and helped Nana paint AK's room:) Fun was had by all......


Abbott, Checking Dedaw out:)

Pretty Girls!
Anyone else think Nana and Anna Kate look so much alike in this pic!!! 
Can I borrow your paci Gracie??
AK loves Miss Abbott!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great pics, glad you had a great time!