Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend in the Big "C" to see baby Grace.

And by big "C" I mean Crossett, Arkansas. So Emily's sister Meredith and both of our sister's-in-law are/were pregnant at the same time. Mer had baby Garrett in May, Amber had baby Grace last week, and Melissa is due with Abigail in July. Three up, three down. Once they're all here, that will be a grand total of 8 nieces and nephews, grandchildren, or great-grandchildren in the Pope family, depending on your perspective. Like I said, all these kids have been great practice; however, some might say they've been great birth control too! I'm not saying that, but some people might have. Anyhoo, I hadn't seen Grace yet, so Em and I made a trip to Crossett this weekend to see her. Meredith was there with Garrett as well. Here's som pics... enjoy!

Baby Grace

Emmy and Grace

Grace and Garrett
(They did this pretty much the whole time we were there.)

Every dog needs a newborn for a pillow.

Seriously, that's enough. Get that camera out of my FACE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such adorable babies. Doesn't it make you want one??? Love seeing pics of the Pope/White kiddos. Keep them coming.