Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowbaby

4 inches of snow in East Texas....Probably won't see that again for another 15 years:) I headed to work this morning on the slush covered streets COMPLETELY  jealous of Adam and Abbott's Snow day. We took some pics before I left for work and he continued to text more throughout the day which made me smile:) He of course created the biggest monstrosity of a snowman on the block! Abbott and I were very impressed. She loved being outside (because she told me), what a great day!!
          BURRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

1 comment:

shanna said...

i love your new blog makeover!! my husband never even looks at our blog much less would know how to post on it! ha!! abbott is precious. i am going to link your blog to mine emily if that's ok!! www.pate-family.blogspot.com