Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Brother the World Traveler

For anyone who is interested or doesn't know, I'm the oldest of 3. My sister, Clare, is the youngest and lives in Conway, AR. My brother, Charlie, lives in Missoula, MT; however, he and his girlfriend, Oriana, spent the last few months in Oregon working on her family's ranch. They did this so that they could save up enough money to spend the next few months in Asia. Charlie has always been quite the adventurer and he and Oriana left last week for Bangkok. If anyone is interested in reading about their journey, check out their blog at gonethai.blogspot.com or click on their link under my Blog Buddies titled Sawadee... It's been tough over the last few years to see him very often, and the last time I saw him was in May of '07 when my dad and I went up there for his college graduation and a week of man time. Below is a picture from that trip. Love you bro, you guys be safe and keep us posted!


1 comment:

Charlie and Oriana said...

hey bro thanks. that's thoughtful. man this place is so neat and our trip has just begun. what an amazing experience already and the food ridiculous. we have to come here together sometime. can you email to my gmail account - clare's email and yours as well. and can one of you tell mom to check her email - calling international is difficult but i have emailed her a couple times and don't want her worrying. sweet. charliekoelling@gmail - thanks bro - i love and miss you...